WARNING! Here at Handicapping Police we know how important it is to find a reliable handicapper who is honest. Thats why we have created this website to make sure our visitors avoid potential scammers.
Do you have a certain handicapper your uncertain about or would like more information about? Let us know who it is and we will keep an eye on them for you.
Simply fill out the form below and we will monitor the handicapper of your choice.
Are you a handicapper interested in being listed on Handicapping Police?
If you are looking to be approved by Handicapping Police you will need to provide the following information:
- Year your company was started (Online and Offline both records must be posted)
- We need to go through a demonstration of how your online purchase system works
- We need to verify the security of your members and their personal information(we do not actually need to see their personal information, just the security issues)
- What time you post picks daily
- A login/password so we can verify the accuracy of your records for at least 1 month
- You must agree that you will resolve any issues (not related to "bad picks") with any clients who submit a complaint
- You must also agree to follow Handicapping Police's Membership Agreement
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com